Monday Night Football this week features the NFL’s only unbeaten team trying to keep its perfect record. It will make a great game to bet on for a first-time or longtime sports bettor. DraftKings Sportsbook is offering new users up to $1,250 in bonuses with this week’s DraftKings Promo Code for Monday Night Football.
Rocky Top Insider has everything you need to know about DraftKings with our DraftKings Sportsbook review. We also have you covered with everything you need to know about claiming your DraftKings promo code for Monday night football.
How to Claim Your Monday Night Football DraftKings Promo Code
The DraftKings Sportsbook promo is broken up into three parts:
- A $50 free bet with your first deposit ($5 minimum).
- A 20% deposit match of up to $1,000 betting credit. To get the full deposit match, a new user would have to deposit $5,000.
- If you place a moneyline wager of at least $5 as your first bet, you will get a $200 betting credit if your bet wins. That $200 will be broken into eight $25 free bets.
It could not be easier to claim all three offers. Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure you qualify for the DraftKings Promo Code for Monday Night Football.
- Go to the DraftKings website.
- Select “Sign Me Up.”
- Fill out all required identity-verifying information, like your name, address, and date of birth.
- Make your first deposit of $5 or more.
- Start betting on NFL Monday Night Football, and use your DraftKings free betting credits!
Remember that your bet of $5 to get $200 in DraftKings betting credits must be a cash wager. It will not qualify if your first bet is made with free betting credits. Be aware of the following information about betting credits as well.
- Any free bet credits cannot be separated across multiple wagers.
- Credits that are not used within seven days will expire and be removed from your account.
- Any bets won with free betting credits will only have the amount won credited to your account. The stake of the bet made will not be credited like a cash wager is.
NFL Week 10 Monday Night Football Betting Preview
Here is a breakdown of the matchup between the Washington Commanders and the Philadelphia Eagles:
- Commanders: 4-5 overall; 4-4-1 ATS; 3-6 O/U
- Eagles: 8-0 overall; 5-3 ATS; 5-3 O/U
Point Spread: Eagles -11
The Eagles have been red hot since week 1 of the NFL season but are only 5-3 against the spread. This is partly because Philadelphia has played in some pretty close games and has been great during clutch time. While undefeated, the Eagles are not necessarily heads and shoulders above the rest of the league talent-wise but have made many winning plays when needed.
Moneyline: Commanders (+400) / Eagles (-500)
The Commanders are a great value at +400, but can they give the Eagles a game? Playing at Philadelphia on Monday night is about as hostile an environment as a team could play in. The Eagles are no value at -500 for a moneyline play on their own, but it could be worth adding to a parlay.
Total Points: Over 43.5 (-110) / Under 43.5 (-110)
The Commanders’ offense has looked much better since Taylor Heinicke has taken over at quarterback. Everyone knows the Eagles can put up plenty of points, so this point total very well could hit the over.