The AFC South meets the NFC North in Week 11 of Thursday Night Football. The 6-3 Tennessee Titans are traveling to frosty Wisconsin to take on the 4-6 Green Bay Packers. Before we get into the game details, we’ve got the latest Caesars promo code for Thursday Night Football to use while you watch.
Can Aaron Rodgers and his offense outplay Ryan Tannehill and the unstoppable force that is RB Derrick “King” Henry?
We’ve got a high-level preview of the matchup and the best odds from Caesars Sportbook. But first, here’s everything you need to know about claiming and using this week’s Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code. —
How to Use Caesars Promo Code STARTFULL for Thursday Night Football
Caesars is known worldwide for its elite loyalty programs, and its sports betting welcome promo is no different. To access the Caesars promo code for Thursday Night Football, click our exclusive Caesars Sportsbook promo code link to use the promo code STARTFULL.
This promo allows new users to get up to $1,250 in bet credits from Caesars. If you lose your first bet, Caesars will refund you the amount you lost in the form of free wagers up to $1,250. The sportsbook will match your bet up to $1,250, but that doesn’t mean you have to bet that much to access the promo.
Whether you win or lose your first bet, you’ll also receive 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits automatically credited to your account when you sign up.
How to Create a Caesars Sportsbook Account
- Use our exclusive link to visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- With the link, you’ll see the promo code STARTFULL automatically applied through the signup process.
- Enter your state/province and select Continue.
- The site will lead you through several registration questions, including personal information, to confirm your identity.
- Once registered, you can set up a payment method, link your bank account, and make your first deposit.
- Download the app via the App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android to make bets from your mobile device.
- To make your first bet, check out the odds on the game and choose the bet you want to make. The app will show you how much you stand to win based on your wager.
- Place your first bet! If you lose, you’ll be refunded in bet credits up to $1,250.
Thursday Night Football Week 11 Preview: Odds for Titans vs. Packers
Here are the latest odds from Caesars Sportsbook for the Titans @ Packers game:
- Point Spread: Packers -3
- Moneylines: Packers -170/Titans +143
- Total (O/U): 41 points
The Packers are 3-point favorites, but can they cover the spread? While Aaron Rodgers is still one of the league’s most famous quarterbacks, his team has not done well this season. Rodgers is currently ninth in passing yards with 2,315 yards and a 65% completion rate.
The Packers lost five straight games but finally broke the streak with an overtime victory against the Cowboys last Sunday. They need this win in their quest for a playoff berth, so they’ll have some extra motivation and home-field advantage.
On the Titans’ side, their QB Ryan Tannehill is 27th in passing with 1,352 yards and a 62.6% completion rate. But their real weapon is running back Derrick Henry, who is second in the league in rushing with 923 yards and nine touchdowns. The Titans also boast a strong defense. Their most recent loss was in overtime to Kansas City.
Our money is on the Titans to cover, but it looks to be a close game either way.
Watch this week’s Thursday Night Football broadcast at 8:15 p.m. ET on Prime Video.