With Maryland fully launching online sports betting on Wednesday, sports fans in the Old Line State can finally get in on all of the action. New DraftKings Sportsbook users can claim $200 in free bets with our DraftKings Maryland promo code for Thanksgiving Day NFL.
Here’s everything you need to know about the DraftKings new user promo and how to claim it.
Bet $5 and Get $200 with DraftKings Maryland Promo Code
When signing up for a DraftKings MD Sportsbook account with our exclusive promo code link, new users will get $200 in free bets just for placing a wager of $5. The best part? There’s no code required and you will receive the free bets regardless of the outcome of your wager.
Here’s how to claim your DraftKings promo for the Thanksgiving Day NFL games:
- Start by using our exclusive DraftKings Maryland promo code link.
- Click “Sign Me Up” on the app or desktop site.
- Create a username and provide the required personal information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Deposit at least $5.
- Make a bet of $5 or more on any of the Thanksgiving Day games.
Your free bets will be deposited to your account as eight $25 credits as soon as your wager settles. This means you could place your $5 bet on the first Thanksgiving NFL game (Bills at Lions) and have your $200 in free bet credits for the two remaining games.
Here are the key terms and conditions to note for your free bet credits:
- The free bet is one-time use and cannot be split across multiple bets.
- You’ll have seven days to use the credit before it expires and is removed from your account.
- If you win your free bet wager, the $50 credit won’t be included in the winnings.
- For example, let’s say you won a wager with +100 odds. Typically, you would receive the $50 wager + $50 in winnings for a total of $100. When using a free bet, however, you only receive the winnings ($50).
Betting Trends and Stats to Know For Thanksgiving Day NFL
Here are some trends to note for each of the three Thanksgiving Day NFL games.
Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions
- Despite being 7-3 on the season, the Bills are only 5-4-1 against the spread (ATS).
- The Lions have won three straight, improving to 7-4 ATS.
- Only 36% of Bills games have gone over their point total.
- Detroit has the second-highest rate of games hitting the Over at nearly 73%
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas is tied for the second-highest cover rate at 72.7% (8-3 ATS).
- The Giants have covered the spread in 7 of 11 games (63.6%)
- The Over has only hit in 36% of both the Giants and Cowboys games, with both teams 4-7.
New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings
- After getting boat-raced by the Cowboys, Minnesota has covered the spread in just 40% of its games.
- The Patriots’ walk-off punt return touchdown helped push them to a 70% cover rate on the season.
- The Under is 7-4 in Patriots games.
- Vikings games narrowly lean to the Under, 6-5.