Maryland bettors are going to get their first opportunity to wager on the Baltimore Ravens in Week 12 as the team travels south to take on the Jacksonville Jaguars. New Caesars Sportsbook users can claim one of two bonuses worth up to $1,500. Here’s everything you need to know about our exclusive Caesars Maryland promo code for Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars.
Get Up To $1,500 with Caesars Maryland Promo Code STARTPICS
Caesars Sportsbook is offering new users the ability to claim one of two promos for the Baltimore Ravens Week 12 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Using the Caesars Maryland promo code STARTPICS, the promo you get depends on the wager amount of your first bet:
- For first wagers between $20 and $100, all users will receive a $100 bet credit.
- For new users who wager more than $100 and lose their first bet, Caesars will match your wager as a bet credit, up to $1,500.
If you get the $100 bet credit, the entire credit has to be used at the same time. Similarly, if you wager over $100 and your bet loses, that credit must be wagered all at once as well.
Regardless of your first bet amount, you can claim the Caesars MD bonus by following these steps:
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- Start the sign-up process by providing your email address.
- Enter Caesars Maryland promo code STARTPICS.
- Provide the necessary personal information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Make a deposit of at least $20.
- Place your first bet!
More Caesars Promos
After claiming your Caesars Sportsbook new user offer, there are plenty of promos for existing customers to take advantage of.
- Odds Boosts — This is an area where Caesars excels compared to other top online sportsbooks. You can find all of the boosted odds in a specially marked tab at the top of the mobile app.
- Profit boosts — Caesars typically offers profit boosts for parlay wagers, where you can boost your winnings by up to 33% if you hit a parlay with four or more legs.
- Bet insurance — On specific events and games, Caesars will offer a bet credit wager match if the bet you place loses. These normally have a maximum value of $25.
Betting Trends for Ravens-Jaguars
The Jaguars had a bye last week and the Ravens are coming off a Week 11 victory in which they failed to cover the spread and only 16 total points were scored. Here’s how both teams stack up in terms of their 2022 betting trends.
- Neither team has fared well against the spread. The Ravens are 4-5-1 while Jacksonville has only covered in 30% of its games.
- All four of the games Baltimore has covered have been on the road.
- Two of the three games Jacksonville has covered the spread have come at home.
- The Under has hit in 70% of Baltimore’s games.
- The Under is favored in the Jaguars’ games as well, hitting at a 60% clip.