Week 12 NFL action wraps up on Monday night with a matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Indianapolis Colts. New Caesars Sportsbook users who sign up with our Caesars promo code STARTFULL can get a first bet bonus for Monday Night Football.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Caesars promo code and new user offer.
How To Claim Your Caesars Promo Code for Steelers-Colts Monday Night Football
When you sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook account using our exclusive promo code STARTFULL, new users will get a two-part bonus. Claiming the Caesars welcome offer is easy, just follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- Enter Caesars promo code STARTFULL.
- Provide the required personal information, such as your name, address, and date of birth.
- Make an initial deposit.
- Place your first bet of $10 or more.
If the first bet you place with Caesars results in a loss, your wager will be matched as a bet credit with a maximum value of $1,250. For those who receive a bet credit, these are the important terms and conditions to note:
- You will have 14 days to use the credit before it expires and is removed from your account.
- Bet credits must be used in full and cannot be split across multiple wagers.
- If you win a wager with a bet credit, the credit amount will not be included in the winnings.
Regardless of the outcome of your first bet, all new users will also receive 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Rewards Credits®. The Caesars rewards program is widely regarded as the best in the industry, so this part of the offer should not be looked over.
More Caesars Sportsbook Promos
After claiming your new user promo on Caesars, there are more offers existing users can take advantage of.
- Odds Boosts — This is an area where Caesars excels compared to other online sportsbooks. You can always find multiple boosted odds across several sports. At the time of this writing, these were the odds boosts available for Monday Night Football.
- George Pickens has over 49.5 receiving yards and scores a touchdown: boosted to +450
- Jonathan Taylor has over 149.5 total yards and scores a touchdown: boosted to +475
- Matt Ryan and Kenny Pickett both throw for more than 249.5 yards: boosted to +550
- Profit boosts — Caesars regularly offers profit boosts for select markets, but typically with parlay bets.
- Bet insurance — Similar to the new user offer, Caesars will offer bet insurance for things like parlays and first touchdown scorer wagers.
Caesars Odds for NFL Week 12 Monday Night Football: Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts[table “” not found /]
Both the Steelers and Colts come into this game with losing records, at 3-7 and 4-6-1, respectively.
When it comes to betting, neither team has a winning record against the spread. Indianapolis has been slightly better, covering at a 45% rate (5-6) to Pittsburgh’s 44% (4-5-1). The Colts are 3-2 against the spread at home while the Steelers are 2-3 on the road.
Both teams’ records favor the Under, but the Colts have seen just two of their games surpass the point total all year. The under has hit in nearly 82% of Indianapolis’ games while 60% of Pittsburgh’s games have failed to hit the over.