The Dallas Stars did it. They avoided elimination in Game 4 of the NHL Western Conference Finals, and now the Stars and Las Vegas Golden Knights are headed back to Vegas for Game 5. Betting on the action? We’ve got an exclusive FanDuel promo code for the Stars vs. Golden Knights Game 5.
Despite the Stars’ narrow win on Thursday, the Golden Knights will be looking to punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday night. We’ve got a betting preview and odds for the matchup. But first, here’s how to claim your $1,000 No Sweat First Bet from FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel Promo Code: How to Claim Your $1,000 Bonus
Here are the steps to setting up a FanDuel Sportsbook account with our FanDuel promo code.
- Visit the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- The unique link above will take you to a welcome page where our exclusive promo code is already active. Simply click “Join Now” to register, and the promo will apply to your account. If you use the link, you do not need to enter a code.
- Choose your state from the dropdown menu to confirm your location and move on to account setup.
- The next few pages will guide you through registration. Fill out all the required fields to set up your account. You’ll need to start with an email and password and then fill out personal identifying information like your name, address, birth date, and social security number. These details are required for legal sports betting.
- Next, link a payment method so you can make deposits and withdrawals.
- At this point, you may also want to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app. FanDuel is a mobile-forward brand, and its sportsbook app is one of the best. You can use it on an iPhone or Android device and place wagers and track bets from wherever you are.
- Now you’re ready to shop around and place your first bet. If you’re watching the NHL game tonight, it’s a great place to start. If your first bet loses, FanDuel will reimburse you for the loss, up to $1,000.
How the FanDuel Promo Code Works
FanDuel’s welcome offer is one of the most popular in the country. Its No Sweat First Bet allows new users to make their first bet on the sportsbook, knowing that if it loses, they’ll get reimbursed. FanDuel is currently offering up to $1,000 in bonus bets for the promo.
Here’s how it works: New users can sign up with FanDuel using the FanDuel promo code. Then, if your first bet on the sportsbook loses, FanDuel will reimburse you for the amount you lost up to $1,000. The reimbursement comes in the form of bonus bets.
You can use the bonus bets to make more bets on FanDuel. The credits cannot be cashed out.
Betting Odds and Preview for Stars vs. Golden Knights Game 5
Here are the odds for the matchup from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneylines: Golden Knights -142 | Stars +118
- Total: 5.5 goals
The NHL’s Western Conference Finals have been something of a messy affair. The Stars’ captain Jamie Benn got a two-game suspension in Game 3 after a brutal cross-check of Golden Knights’ Mark Stone. Three of the four games have gone into overtime, and both teams have seemed to struggle at times on the ice.
In Thursday’s Game 4 win, the Stars’ Joe Pavelski scored the game-winner after having a goose egg so far this series. Jason Robertson drove in the other two goals with 11 total shots on goal. On the Golden Knights’ side, William Karlsson and Jonathan Marchessault were the two scorers of the night.
Back in Vegas, our money is on the Golden Knights to clinch their Stanley Cup Final berth and face the juggernaut Florida Panthers for the Stanley Cup.