The Celtics are the fourth team to force a Game 7 after being down 3-0 in a playoff series. They’ll look to be the first to complete the comeback tonight, May 29, against Miami. With the possibility of history being made tonight, you’re definitely going to want to get in on the wagering action. When you sign up with today’s BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus code ROCKYBET, you’ll receive $200 in bonus bets when you place a $10 wager.
Whether your first bet results in a win or loss, the money is yours. The credits will be applied to your BetMGM Massachusetts account within 24 hours in the form of four $50 bonus bets. You can use them on any sports market, including the NBA Finals, which begins on Thursday.
BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code ROCKYBET: How to Claim
The tip-off of the highly anticipated Game 7 is in just a few hours, so you don’t want to wait long to sign up. Follow the steps below to claim the bonus code offer and place your first bet with the sportsbook before the game starts.
- Visit the BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook website.
- Next, choose Massachusetts from the dropdown menu and continue to register.
- Create your account login credentials.
- Complete the user identification prompts, including your address, and social security number. This information is required to ensure you can wager at all legal online sportsbooks.
- Once your account setup is complete, link a payment method so you can start making deposits and withdrawals.
- When you’re ready to make a bet, place a bet of at least $10 on tonight’s Game 7 matchup between the Celtics and Heat. Within 24 hours, you’ll see $200 in bonus bets in your account!
Celtics vs. Heat Game 7 Betting Odds and Preview
Here are the main betting markets for tonight’s game in Boston:
- Point spread: Boston -7.5
- Moneylines: Boston -300 | Miami +240
- Total (Over/Under): 203.5 points
The Celtics are 7.5-point favorites in tonight’s contest, and that’s in large part due to them figuring out their Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo problems from the first three games. During the last three games, the Celtics’ defense has caused Butler and Adebayo to struggle mightily, which led to back-to-back blowout losses for Miami and a heartbreaking loss in Game 6 thanks to a miracle Derrick White putback at the buzzer. Fortunately for the Heat, their role players have been consistent in this series, which will serve them well in Game 7. Butler guaranteed he’ll be better in tonight’s contest, and Heat fans are hoping that’s the case.
As for the Celtics, their stars have been stellar for the bulk of the games as of late. However, come clutch time, they have been as bad as the Heat’s stars in the last three contests. That nearly cost them their season in Game 6. What Boston fans can hang their hats on is that their team found a way to get it done even with a bad shooting performance from deep.
They are 43-10 on the season when they make 15 or more threes. In Game 6, they were 7-for-35. If they can get hot in front of their home fans, they have a good chance at covering the spread and making history.