Tennessee continues to look towards the transfer portal for help at certain positions, which they benefited from on Thursday. Michigan transfer LB William Mohan announced on twitter that he was transferring to Tennessee. Starting over a new chapter in life, I want to thank everyone who helped me throughout this process. Thank you God & […]
The Tennessee quarterback room has reached full capacity, as Michigan transfer Joe Milton committed to the Vols on Monday. The former 4-star quarterback from Orlando will join his teammates soon, as summer workouts just got even more interesting. Milton was looking for an opportunity to grow his game with someone he’s already familiar with and […]
The Tennessee football program has added another quarterback to their roster. As the NCAA adopted the one time transfer rule last week, it gave players around the country an opportunity at a fresh start. Joe Milton is taking advantage of that opportunity. This is exactly what former Michigan quarterback Joe Milton is looking for in […]
RTI takes a look back at the good and bad that happened in Tennessee Athletics in our weekly column, This Week in UT Sports History.
The Lady Vols beat Middle Tennessee State 87-62 in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Sunday afternoon.
If the Vols earn the No. 1 ranking in college basketball on Monday, it will be a testament to the transformation the Vols have undergone under Rick Barnes.
Tennesee announced on Friday afternoon that Michigan defensive lineman and former five-star recruit Aubrey Solomon is transferring in to UT.
With 10 seconds remaining on the clock, the ball and a two-point lead over Michigan State, ESPN’s Stats and Information projected that the Wolverines had a 99.8% chance of winning the game. The 0.2% chance, somehow, won out. After the Michigan punter botched the snap, tried to get one off anyhow, but mishandled it and […]
We buy or sell just about every possible scenario surrounding Butch Jones as a potential candidate for the head coaching position at Michigan at the end of the season.