Ridge Runner — USS Tennessee (BB-43)
- A steel grey and black uniform to honor the legacy of the USS Tennessee (BB-43).
- Launched in 1919, the USS Tennessee was the lead ship of the Tennessee class of Dreadnought battleships.
- The ship was nicknamed the “Ridge Runner”
- It was one of the few ships to survive the bombing at Pearl Harbor, although ships around it were downed.
- The USS Tennessee saw battles all throughout the Pacific during WWII.
- The ship had a large orange stripe at the bottom with a thinner black stripe on top of it. That design can be seen on the uniform’s helmet, numbers, sleeves, and pant stripes.
- The helmet has a riveted steel warship pattern and texture on it to mimic the look of the USS Tennessee’s hull design. That texture design is also seen on the numbers, sleeves, stripes, etc.
I’ve always wanted to see a chromed out orange helmet.
I still like the smokey gray, especially close to Halloween.
Matted Orange Helmet w/Black POWER T and white outline.